50 Amazing Company Slogans For Inspiration (2022)
Are you brainstorming ideas for your company’s slogan? Then, you have come to the right place. We have prepared the ultimate guide that will inspire you to create the perfect slogan to achieve the pinnacle of success. There is no denying that coming up with an attractive company’s slogan is not easy. However, there are some marketing slogans that have made a mark such as Nike’s “Just Do It” which is powerful, memorable, and simple. A company slogans communicates the business message with the target customer base.
- What Are Some Great slogan Examples?
- What Really Is A Company Slogan?
- Why Is It Important To Have A Slogan?
- Why Does My Business Or Brand Need A Slogan?
- What Makes For A Good Slogan?
- How Often Do I Need To Change My Slogan?
- How Long Or Short Does My Slogan Have To Be?
- How To Create My My Own Slogan?
Some Great slogan Examples to Guide you:
Here’s the list of 50 best brand slogans from top companies for inspiration. See how these brands have used catchy phrases to stay on the top of the minds of their customers. Some of them are sophisticated in tone, while others are lighthearted and fun.
- Adidas: Adidas is All in.
- Amazon: And you’re done.
- Apple: Think Different.
- Disney: The Happiest Place on Earth.
- McDonald’s: I’m Lovin’ It.
- Mercedes Benz: The Best or Nothing.
- Toyota: Let’s Go Places
- M&M: Melts in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hands.
- Dixon: The Last Place You Want to Go.
- Levi’s: Quality Never Goes out Of Style.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: America runs on Dunkin’
- Home Depot: How doers get more done
- Honda: The power of dreams
- John Deere: Nothing runs like a Deere
- Pepsi: The choice of a new generation
- Target: Expect more pay less
- Wheaties: The breakfast of champions
- KFC: It’s finger lickin’ good
- Nike: Just Do It!
- L’Oreal: Because You’re Worth It
- De Beers: A Diamond is Forever.
- Maybelline: Maybe She’s Born With It… Maybe It’s Maybelline.
- Burger King: Have It Your Way.
- Lexus: The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection
- United Airlines: Fly the friendly skies
- Volkswagen: Think Small
- Ferrari: We Are The Competition
- Skittles: Taste the Rainbow
- United States Marine Corps: The Few, The Proud, The Marines
- Avis: We try harder
- FedEx: When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Citibank: The Citi Never Sleeps
- Visa: Everywhere you want to be
- Wonderbra: Hello Boys
- MasterCard: There are some things money can’t buy. For everything else, there’s MasterCard.
- The Mosaic Company: We Help the World Grow the Food It Needs
- Clark Schaefer Hackett: Strength in numbers.
- Margolin, Winer, & Evens:Turning vision into value.
- Mize, Houser & Co. : Your success is our business.
- Marks Paneth & Shron: It all adds up.
- MGO Accounting: Behind exciting long-term growth is a boring CPA.
- Colin Whitenack: Live where you love.
- Ronseal: It Does Exactly What It Says on the Tin.
- Pitney Bowes: We Power Transactions That Drive Commerce
- BMW: Designed for Driving Pleasure.
- Tesco: Every Little Helps.
- Dollar Shave Club: Shave Time. Shave Money.
- Gillette: The Best a Man Can Get
- Harley Davidson: All for Freedom. Freedom for All.
- CoverGirl: Easy, breezy, beautiful…
What Really Is A Company Slogan?
A company slogans best described as a short phrase which follows the brand name in business cards, advertisements, and other marketing materials. It can serve as a powerful marketing tool if done right. The main purpose of a slogan is to reinforce your brand identity. It must be precise and communicate something meaningful.
Why Is It Important To Have A Slogan?
Brand slogans are catchy phrases that are commonly used in advertising to improve the brand awareness. They effectively draw attention to your brand and your products. Slogans have been extensively used in marketing for a long time. However, they are everywhere today as just about every brand uses a slogan. The reason why a slogan is important is that it points towards the benefit of your product or service.
Slogans can be used to highlight your brand image and make it memorable. In fact, a catchy tagline that has meaning strikes more of a chord with customers in comparison to a brand image alone since a slogan gives the customer a commitment and tells them what the company stands for. Therefore, a slogan is an essential piece of your company which is why you need to create one if you have not already.
Why Does My Business Or Brand Need A Slogan?
If you are still not convinced about the importance of a catchy slogan, the following reasons will encourage you to create one for your business or brand.
- Brand Positioning and Recognition: Catchy slogans, unique logo, and brand name are the three key components of brand identity. Creating a memorable slogan can help you establish brand recognition and position your brand in the market.
- Builds Better Customer Relations: Another reason to create a catchy slogan is that it helps build better customer relations. The fact is that slogans serve as an extension and fill the gap between the business and its target audience. By adding advertising slogans to your brand, your audience will have an easier time recalling your business and will hold a positive attitude towards it.
- Allows Your Business to Stand Out: A distinctive slogan can help differentiate your brand from others. It will create a unique identity for your business in minds of customers and ensure that they are able to identify your brand. For instance, the slogan “I’m lovin it” instantly reminds people of McDonald’s.
- Increases Demand for Your Products or Services: Slogans tell more about your product or service such as its qualities and how customers can benefit from it. Therefore, having a slogan helps make your products more desirable.
How Often Do I Need To Change My Slogan?
Successful companies understand that they need to change their slogan from time to time. Generally, when creating a new slogan; there are certain reasons behind changing your tagline such as the business slogan failing to attract customers, the slogan failing to be provocative, or the positioning of the business message changing. Therefore, you should not think about how often you need to change your slogan but when you should change your slogan. Ensuring your brand or company slogan aligns with your marketing campaigns may require you to have more than one catchy slogan, or catchy words. Some of the best slogans have come as a result of a company’s marketing campaigns or advertising history and some business research to ensure they communicate exactly what their audience needs. This includes making sure the slogan is instantly recognizable. Great slogans are born from the use of simple words that are tied to the company’s internal theme, and tweaks ensure a great value proposition.
What Makes For A Good Slogan?
Research shows that the best slogans can boost revenue by more than 30 percent. With this in mind, you must be wondering what makes for a good slogan.
Here is the anatomy of creating successful slogan an.
Memorability: The first quality of an effective slogan is that it is memorable. It sticks with your target audience and evokes catchiness, emotion, and humor as it’s competitive advantage.
Simplicity: The next quality of a good slogan is that it is short and sweet. This is what makes it easy to remember. The truth is that even a brief statement goes a long way in comparison to a long, wordy sentence.
Emotion: To capture your audience’s attention, it is crucial that you integrate positive emotion. A good slogan always aligns with how customers should feel about the product or service, whether it is a sense of inspiration, luxury, relief, or security.
Differentiation: An integral part of marketing is to find a way to stand out in front of the competition. A campaign’s success is beyond how just a catchy slogan, or catchy phrase. An ad agency prides itself in how they tailor their advertising campaign differently from others.
Quickly Recognizable: to ensure that your company slogan covers all the essentials, which includes: catchy tagline or memorable phrase, the ultimate driving machine to ensure you have a famous slogan is to make your slogan quickly recognizable.
How Long Or Short Does My Slogan Have To Be?
Although your slogan needs to be short and concise, it is important to know how long or short should your slogan be exactly. According to experts, it is best to keep your slogan under 9 to 10 words for maximum impact. If you include more words, people would not read it which would result in you missing out on a huge opportunity.
Slogans – The Ultimate Guide to Creating the Perfect Slogan for Your Company
it it very simple think of it as fun, short, and easy to remember
Inspiring Memorable Slogan ideas for accounting
Accounting has a huge reputation for being the “most boring” job. Accountants tend to be made fun of most times than not. Despite the numerous jokes about accounting, it is an incredibly powerful and important job in any business. As such; creating the a slogan to reflex numbers in accounting can either make or mare the business. Since accounting deals heavily with numbers its important to portray it as fun and exciting. Instantly getting the attention of the target audience is a huge part of ensuring
Creating Your Slogan: Here Are A Few Things To Help You:
Creating the perfect slogan for your brand is not as straightforward as you would like. There is a lot of thought that goes into it. However, there are a few things that will help point you in the right direction. When we look back at Dan Wieden who was tasked with creating a slogan for Nike in 1988, we come to know that he wanted to make sure that the slogan was catchy enough to boost sales. By brainstorming how to encapsulate the identity of his company through a simple phrase, he found inspiration for the unlikeliest of sources. He gave it great thought and remembered that 11 years prior, a convicted murderer was executed by a firing squad and his last words were “Let’s do it”.
What Wieden did was that he modified those three words slightly by bringing in the marketing team and came up with “Just do it” and the rest is history. This simple catchphrase is the most compelling and recognizable company slogan in history. However, Nike did not know that the creation of the slogan would have such an immense impact on its success. But, the company has relied on this mantra for standing out. There are a few tips that we can draw from the success of Nike’s slogan.
1. Keep It Positive
One of the most important things that you need to keep in mind when crafting a slogan is to create a slogan that is positive. Being bland is something that you have to avoid. Instead, your slogan must promote a positive image of the brand. The following are some of the slogans that unintentionally communicate negative, off-putting, or confusing messages.
- Be Stupid – Diesel
- Always in Beta – New Balance
- It takes a really tough man to make a tender chicken – Perdue Farms
- Nothing sucks like an Electrolux – Electrolux
In order to avoid joining the above list, you must test out your ideas and ensure that your slogan is funny but smart at the same time. However, the last thing you want is for it to have the opposite effect.
2. Keep It Relatable
Next, you have to focus on the slogan being relatable. It must be all-inclusive. What you need to focus on is creating a slogan that speaks to everyone who hears it. It should also be applicable to their aspirations or goals. When we look at Nike’s products, the slogan refers to athletics and serves a compelling narrative. It does an excellent job at uniting the beginner, the amateur, and the professional by focusing on doing rather than by focusing on status or success. In fact, the idea behind the slogan is more than just being powerful in sports. It actually aims to evoke a feeling of power in all areas of life. This is what makes the slogan relatable and effective.
3. Keep It Precise
Similar to how Widen changed the phrase “Let’s do it” to “Just do it”, you need to focus on keeping things precise. There should be nothing unnecessary about your slogan. It should cover the essence of your brand while also remaining concise. As people have a short attention span, you have to keep things simple by not going overboard. Once you have created a slogan that you think works, you need to go read it aloud several times and try to eliminate fluff from it. The process might require you to sleep on it. However, the final outcome will be a company slogan that is the equivalent of gold.
After you have finished reading our guide, you will know how to create the perfect slogan for your brand. As a slogan influences the impact of your business, you need to make sure that you craft one that allows you to achieve your objectives. It is always a good idea to go through some of the most popular slogans to come up with your own. In addition, utilizing a slogan generator to help generate a new tagline that helps your audience understand what your company defined is a great way to start.